Hey everyone! I had the honour of being nominated for the Liebster award by Ave. The Liebster award helps generate attention for new upcoming bloggers and it’s also a little welcome to the blogging community.
- You have to answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You must nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers to do the tag.
- Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
The questions given to me were:
1. What made you start your blog?
I love watching Youtube videos and I have always wanted to start a Youtube channel but videos have never been my thing. I express myself through words so starting a blog was the perfect idea. It is a place for me to let my creative side run wild!
2. How would you describe your style?
I would say my personal style is a cross between indie, casual and sophisticated. I love lots of different styles so most of the time I mix and match. In terms of jewellery, I love finding unique, quirky pieces that I can add to my collection. In my opinion, my personal style is all about experimenting and finding out what works for me.
3. Your favourite perfume?
My favourite perfume is Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. It smells very sweet and is long lasting. I absolutely love the packaging so much so that I have a mini collection of them above my bed!
4. Any specific goals for the rest of this year?
Whatever I do, I want to complete it to the best of my abilities. I want to put 100% into everything because you only get out what you put in. I know I am good at getting the ball rolling but it’s maintaining whatever I have started which is the issue.
5. Your favorite fashion magazine?
Sadly, I do not read any fashion magazines.
6. What’s the one wardrobe essential you can’t live without?
One wardrobe essential I can’t live without is my elephant necklace from accessorize. It’s not too small and it is perfect for everyday wear.
7. Your favorite TV series?
I have three tv shows that are at the top of my list at the moment; How To Get Away With Murder (HGAWM), Scandal and The Originals. The plot twists in HGAWM and Scandal always have me on the edge of my seat. Just when you think you have figured out what is happening they change the game. The Originals will always have a special place in my heart. It’s much better than The Vampire Diaries though recently, the story line for The Vampire Diaries has drastically improved. Klaus has come a long way from being the heartless monster he once used to be and Marcel is just perfect *sighs in admiration*.
8. What’s in your bag?
When I want to pack light for a day out I only take the bare essentials with me and a tiny bag. I have noticed that when I take a big bag I end up taking unnecessary items with me. However, big bags will always be my first love!
9. Tumblr, WeHearIt or Pinterest?
Tumblr of course! You can view my tumblr page here.
10. Your favourite fashion blogs?
I love these blogs so much! You guys should check them out.
11. Who is your inspiration?
My parents are my inspiration. They have shown me time and time again that if you are willing to go after what you want then no obstacle is big enough to stop you.
- Bustle and Rye
- Stay Mello
- MizShaaz style
- On A Chic Diet
- The hidden closets
- The Style Search
- The No Fashion Way
Now my questions for you amazing people!
- Sweet or salted popcorn?
- What is your biggest goal?
- Any funny childhood memories?
- What tips do you have for overcoming writter’s block?
- What’s your favourite lipstick or lipgloss?
- What is your favourite book?
- What places would you love to visit?
- Who are your favourite fashion bloggers?
- Instagram, Tumblr, WeHeartIt or Pintrest?
- Where do you love to shop?
- Favourite quote?
Thanks for reading!